Zone error
Ketan
2009-06-12 13:31:55 UTC
I 'm getting following error one of my solaris zone .. any idea what could be the reason for this and hwo to resovle this ?

SunOS Release 5.10 Version Generic_137137-09 64-bit
Copyright 1983-2008 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Use is subject to license terms.

INIT: Cannot open /etc/default/init. Environment not initialized.
INIT: Cannot stat /etc/inittab, errno: 2
INIT: Absent svc.startd entry or bad contract template. Not starting svc.startd.
Requesting maintenance mode
(See /lib/svc/share/README for additional information.)
INIT: execle of /etc/sulogin failed: No such file or directory

James Litchfield